Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Most Perfect Day Ever!

Alaina officially declared Sunday June 6 2010 the most perfect day ever! Why?
well . . . we took these off her bike and she was smooth sailing. Wind in her hair. . . balance soundly grounded on her seat, a huge smile, and a proud momma!
AND
we saw not one, not two, but THREE of these in the sky at the same time. . . one of them a complete bow!

and to top it all off. . .
I let her play in the rain during the thunderstorm.
She was a bit surprised that getting wet in her clothes was ok with me.
But as I informed her. . .
i remember when my momma let me play in a summer thunderstorm . . .
and it was one of my favorite memories
ever!

4 comments:

leigh hewett said...

I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to invite you to join in The Happiness Project. Every Tuesday I host a link round up. All you have to do is post a photo of something that makes you happy. It's that simple. I am trying to take over the blogosphere with happiness.

Here is this week's post if you want to check it out.

http://leighvslaundry.blogspot.com/2010/08/happiness-project-week-26.html

DR CAja said...

best post and photo!

cKAja said...

hi there! thanks for a great post

cKAja said...

great as always. Thanks