Thursday, December 6, 2007

Stomach Churn to Heart Burn

Well, now that I am done throwing up I thought I would return to the keyboard (since there is no longer the looming possiblity that tiny chunks of vomit might find themselves lodged in the keys) and resume my love affair with my beloved blogging.

I lay in bed the other night, and welcomed the all too familiar burn that starts at the base of my throat. . .lingering, slightly pestering, threatening to ignite into a full throddle flame. This means my battle with nausea is coming to an end, a new front has begun. I will take this new attack, with arms wide open, my face to the sky, peals of laughter and relief dancing heaven-ward, with an adieu to the never-ending waves of morning sickness. It seems that while the war is not over, the most wicked of it is done, and I find divine deliverance, or at least a much more manageable malaise.

So here is to feeling better and stomach churn to heart burn!

0 comments: