Friday, December 7, 2007

Turkey Trot Times

Yeah, I probably looked like a turkey doing something similar to a trot! But the results are in and I got 8th in my age group. My time was one of my worst, but I finished! Amy did awesome as always. She is such a stud! And while I have been resting she has continued to pound the pavement. . .well the treadmill! But she is the one who should get the praise. Even when no one is looking she is still going strong. Never has been one of my strong points.

After countless miles of running we ran our first official race. The first of several in a series they run here in Yuma. Since that race I haven't run a single day, maybe once or twice, and the next race is tomorrow. I don't know if I will run or not. The gun goes of at 8:30am and I have to be at a Primary Quarterly Activity at 10 am. So it is either go stinky and sweaty, or don't run. I am torn. I guess I will let you know!

3 comments:

Deanne said...

It's SO good to have you back! We've missed you terribly. I'm so glad that the pregnancy symptoms have subsided at least enough to let you blog!!! Congrats on your mountain/molehill, and congrats for running. I'm impressed!

Jenny Dahl said...

I was wondering if you had given up on the blogging thing. So glad you are back and feeling better. Better enough to run is a definite improvement and I'm impressed too!

Anonymous said...

Just thought i would wish you a Merry Christmas. Been thinking about you! I hope you are feeling good!!!!!!! love your guts.