Monday, February 25, 2008

I Am So Excited

So I bought one of these:

And I can't wait to get it! I think I have discovered why so many people are addicted to Ebay! Got an awesome deal and an awesome rush as I watched the minutes, then seconds quickly tick away - - then quickly jab in my bid and cross my fingers that I hadn't waited to long and the bidding had closed or I had bid too soon and someone out bid me. But now I can almost hear the quiet "chirping" of my very own Cricut as it makes it's way to my little home!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

So glad to have you back in the blogging world...and I can't wait to see what you will create with the Cricket. I have wanted one for so long but I can't bring myself to pay that much money!
I would be happy to get the instructions to you for the accordian scrapbook - I will try to get them from her before the class and email you.