Friday, May 2, 2008

TULIPS! I LOVE TULIPS! TULIPS!

So I don't think I need more than two fingers to count how many times I have had flowers delivered to me. At first when my friend knocked on the door and I saw her standing there with flowers, I wondered if perhaps my husband felt a bit bad for not wanting to take me out of town for the weekend for our anniversary. But upon opening the box to find beautiful tulips inside I KNEW it wasn't him. My Faye and Floyd I love you!



My favorite flower is the tulip. I loved springtime and temple square with all the beautiful tulips this time of year when we lived in Utah. Every now and again I splurge and buy a little boquet at the grocery store to liven up my kitchen table. They just make me so so so happy!

So thank you thank you thank you! I love them. I love you!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Those are beautiful! I love tulips too and mine in the front yeard are starting to die already...it makes me sad!

Deanne said...

It's good to have you back! I have enjoyed reading your last few posts and can really relate to all of them! Enjoy your tulips and keep us posted on the arrival of your new little one!

Harward Happenings said...

Tulips are the best! I'm always glad to see them poke through the ground and bloom. In cold Utah they are a sign Sprin is here (or at least really close). Enjoy your tulips as long as you can!

Jenny Dahl said...

Good luck, good luck, good luck tomorrow! We'll be thinking of you and waiting for many more posts about the extra special delivery!