Thursday, March 12, 2009

Winners!. . . & losers. . .

FOR THE WINNERS:
Ok. . . i didn't forget.
I just got way way busy!
After inputing all of my FOUR entrants into the sophisticated hat random integer picker doo dad the LUCKY winner is. . . . .
da da da dum. ..

MY SUPER RAD Sister KAYCIE!

I wish I could say I had enough time to put something together for all ya all. But I am not that sophisticated or organized. Thanks for the hits though!

FOR THE LOSERS:
well loser (singular), which would be ME.
I totally crunched a parked car 2 days ago. Ran right into it and totally gave my car a super big munching.
Any guesses on the lucky number involved in this one?

2500. . . yep

2500 buck-a-roos. And not a scratch on the other car. So i guess that is good.

So here is to a better next couple of days. Hopefully no more stupid hitting-parked-cars-days!

0 comments: