Thursday, March 12, 2009

A little Advertising

I have been an Independant Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay for a little over a year now. Totally wish I could really dive into it, but I am already a little thinly spread. . .

I just started up my personal MK website and have challenged myself to the 24 buy $24 in 24.

24 customers purchase $24 in product in 24 hours

Want to help me out? Browse my website, upload a picture of yourself and do a virtual makeover! The new Coastal Colors are absolutely awesome! (These colors are not available until the 16th so make sure you check out the website then!) If you send me a picture of your virtual makeover (which you can do through my website) I will give you 10% off your order.

MARK THE DATE : March 16, 2009 ALL DAY.

Tell your friends and Help me make my 24!

1 comments:

cKAja said...

nice post, thanks for sharing
sekilas