Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SOLD. . . Wait, WHAT!?


well there isn't a sold sign on it yet because the sign has only been up one day! First people through made a full asking price offer.
Guess the timing was right.
We found a small place to rent until we figure out what to do in San Diego. Chuck will be working over there starting the same week we close on the house. I am hoping the answers will come quickly after that. I don't want to be separated for long, and I would like to get settled before Alaina starts kinder.
Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Harward Happenings said...

I'd been wondering what you guys have been up to...now I see, getting a house ready to sell. Congrats on the fast sell and best of luck deciding on what to do now. I'm jealous that you'll be living in San Diego!

Jodi said...

WOW!!! How exciting!!?! Sounds like you have a busy few weeks ahead of you - good luck with everything...keep us updated!!

denise @ little ant design said...

What is the latest?