Thursday, July 24, 2008

Part of the Reason

Part of the reason I am feeling a bit stressed is the twenty pounds I have put on in the last 4 1/2 years. I hope it won't take me as long to take it off. Granted, I will give myself the fact that I did just have a baby, but the acceptable time frame for using the word "just" is rapidly running out.

It is time to begin shaking some of this extra weight off.
I feel exposed, naked, and grotesquely out of shape. At the beginning of a long road, but at least back on the saddle right?

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Love that picture! Funny!

denise @ little ant design said...

This picture is killing me.

I have been on the road to weight loss. In the past few months I have lost 27 pounds so I know how you are feeling. I actually have gained 5 of those pounds back in the last few weeks so I have recommitted myself.

I do Weight Watchers and I love it. I also try to work out as much as I can. It has been hard with my kids home for summer (hence the weight gain) I try to run a few time a week and I am currently doing a dvd that I really like.

Good Luck. It will come of - just give it time.