Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Crafty Aspirations

Think I am going to attempt to make my own version of these. Matt has been enthralled with imagining that monsters are under his bed or in the closets, worth foes for him and his trusty sword. (Whilst he slept, Alaina insisted we purchase it for him as we were leaving Seaworld not too long ago. It was sweet, I thought she had changed her mind from a safe and sensible purchase of a stuffed Shamu. When she told me she wanted a bulky plastic sword I was adamant that she was not getting that. . . she broke down in tears. Finally, frustrated and frazzled she was able to explain to her dumb mommy that she wanted to get it for Matt. Now that made sense).

So anyway, maybe surprising him these will add a few more minutes of entertainment to his already extravagant role playing adventure. O how I wish I could be swept swiftly away by a brave knight to my yesteryear with only monsters, dragons and evil witches hiding dauntingly in the dark corners of my closet to battle.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

What a fun idea...you'll have to post pictures of your finished product.