Wednesday, August 6, 2008

OH MY HEEAAVENS!


These look more than heavenly! I think I will take a whirl and make them for the ladies I visit teach this month! Wouldn't you love to see me if I showed up at your door with a plate full of this scrum-diddlie-umptious goodness? I would love to see me!


Picky Palate has THE BEST recipes on it. I am not a cook, ask my husband, but I am inspired by Jenny's talent and willingness to share. She uses so many things that I already have sitting around, it doesn't make shopping too stressful. . .and if her kids will eat it, hopefully mine will at least try it. I am addicted to her blog. . anxious to see what new beautiful dish she will share!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Shawna,
I don't think PS Elements has it, but I can think of another way to recreate the effect in elements. send me an email
ctpaxman@gmail.com

Jodi said...

I love Picky Palate too! I have a link on my blog so I can check on her yummy recipes! I would love you to show up on my doorstep with a plate of these...are you coming to Utah anytime soon! :)