Saturday, August 16, 2008

For Denise

Ok, I have never been too terribly in to the whole Halloween thing, especially not when compared to Denise, who is absolutey amazing when it comes to all things Halloween and party related. Her talent has piqued my interest! And isn't that what talent should be all about anyway? Ya know, doing something you love and are good at, which in turn helps others see things in a new and exciting way? So Denise, your talent has touched me! Even if it does bring me to this gorgeously gruesome grist!


And Denise. . . I soo wish I lived closer to you. . . I would so be in line with you for both movies. . .that is if you would have me.

1 comments:

denise @ little ant design said...

Ok, how awesome are those fingers. I especially love the ketchup blood - my kids would totally dig this.