Monday, August 6, 2007

For the First Time

Seem to be a lot of those lately. . . "for the first time"s. But that is the exciting element of life we call growth and change and challenge. Right? Well this blogging for the first time is a much appreciated easy challenge thus far. My cousins got me interested, and here I am. Hopefully this will be something I stick with rather than lose interest in after a few attempts. Unfortunately I am easily discouraged, and I can forsee that if I don't recieve the anticipated number of readers I might jump ship and try something else. But on the other hand, who cares if anyone looks. Perhaps this may become a means of rejuvenating a long lost talent, that of writing, and jumpstarting a new one. I much prefer this perspective. So here is to blogging, bloggers and bloggees alike!

0 comments: