Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Husband Tag

Rules : Each person answers questions about their sweethearts
At the end of the Post, the person then tages 4 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they have been tagged.

*What is your husbands name? Charles Michael Riddle
*How long have you been married? A little over 7 years
*How long did you date? maybe 3 months before we got engaged. Is that terrible? I can't remember!
*How old is he? 33
*Who eats sweets? both, but me way more by far
*Who said I love you first? Chuck said, "I think I am falling. Falling in love with you that is." ahhh haaa.
*Who is taller? He is, but if I married someone shorter than me, I would have married a pygmee!
*Who can sing best? me, but that is not saying much
*Who is smarter? Math and Science - Chuck, well he is smarter than me in almost every case except for the right-brained subjects, in which case I take the cake.
*Who does laundry? Both of us. . . he usually steps in when the basket is overflowing and he has no more underwear. That doesn't happen all the time, but often enough.
*Who pays bills? I get that honor
*Who sleeps on the right side? he does (unless stacy is in bed too, then he sleeps on the floor!. . . ha ha)
*Who mows the lawn? He does. . . I have done it a few times.
*Who cooks dinner? 9 times out of 10, he does. In fact that is what he is doing right now.
*Who drives? Most of the time he does.
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Chuck is never wrong. Well I think he was wrong once. I put it on the calendar, but now I can't find it. I think he was trying to destroy the evidence.
*Who kissed who first? Well, I had to ask him if he ever was going to kiss me. Then he did.
*Who asked who out first? He asked me. We went to Magic Mountain for our first date!
*Who wears the pants? He actually prefers the skirt. . . just kidding. We each have one leg in the pants. Sometimes they rip down the middle, but most of the time we try to juggle it and move forward together!

4 People to Tag

Denise (my mom)
Renee
Jodi
Jenny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, who is this Stacy person.... Dare I say Sister Wife? I new it, I new you were up to no good down there in that boarder town.... You need to move home immediately, and I don't mean Lehi, I mean good ol fashioned WJC, Utah, so we can reform you pervs.

shawna said...

stacy is my cousin, and you have toread her post to understsnd. her answer to that ? was: "when you're in bed he does." making it sound as if whoever was reading the post was in bed, not herself. have i cinfrused you yet?

and i would love tomove to good ol wjc. just convince my hubbie!