Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged!

7 Things I Can Do:

1. Drive my husband totally nuts
2. Speak Spanish. . . once upon a time I used to dream in Spanish
3. Kick your trash at Wii Hula Hoop. Anybody have a grass skirt?
4. Run 4 miles without stopping
5. Pinch you with my toes
6. Roll my tongue both directions
7. Still do a cartwheel!

7 Things I Cannot Do:

1. Touch my nose with my tongue
2. Leave candycorn untouched
3. Crochet
4. More than one real pushup in a row
5. Take a shower in the morning without stepping on the scale first
6. Text. . . at least not like the crazy fast kids out there. . .they can do it without even looking at the phone
7. Let a ringing phone go unanswered. I am practicing this skill however, as I realize how invasive it can be. . . plus it contributes to the propetuation of my dual personalities. We all know how it works. One moment our horns are out, the steam is streaming from our ears -- then the phone rings and while our children look on in wonder they are confused at the puzzle before them. . . demon mother with an angel's voice. . . as we answer the phone. What? don't tell me you have never done this.

7 Things That Attracted Me To Chuck:

1. His geniune concern for the welfare of those he knew and loved
2. His mom (I have the BEST mother-in-law in the world)
3. His ability to calm me. . .a voice of reason
4. He is a gentleman. . . well not the "open the door for the lady" kind of gentleman, but well his own version of one. (I mean I had to ask him to kiss me).
5. His squinty eyed, deep from the belly laugh. (His son has the same laugh)
6. His independence
7. His sincere desire to do and be his best all of the time.

7 Things I Say Most Often:

1. What the heck?!
2. Oh my GOSH!!
3. Come on!
4. Hey (insert your name)! long pause. . . I Love You! over and over again. Game I play with the kids
5. Whatever. (Usually after a long debate with my children over some matter or another. I give up trying to convince them I know a little something about something, and just succumb to their adamant protests that they are in fact correct).
6. I'm workin' on it!
7. And the last one is one I can't repeat. . . I promised the kids that I would work on not saying it anymore. (Shame shame).

7 People I Admire:

1. Amy M- she is the one of most self motivated, productive, uplifting people I know
2. My mom
3. My dad
4. Emily A.
5. Andrea R
6. The really skinny, healthy, happy mom of three who picks her kids up from preschool the same time I pick Alaina up. (granted this admiration is of the "bite my lip-she makes me sick- but oh how I wish I was like that-variety).
7. Carlye D

7 Favorite Foods:

1. Spaghetti
2. Corn
3. Applesauce
4. Mint Oreos
5. Mexican
6. Jr. Mints
7. Cereal

7 People to Tag:

1. Mom
2. Andrea
3. Kaycie
4. Stacy
5. Denise
6. Jodi
7. Deanne

0 comments: