Thursday, October 30, 2008

Recent Baking Endeavors

Happy Birthday Matt!
He is a Thomas the Train Fanatic. And he loved the cake! Yippee!

Chuck's Birthday was before Matt's, He got this cake
which has quickly become a family favorite.
Amanda has even requested it for her wedding cake!


Once we cut into it any semblance of pretty was gone. But who cares when it tastes so good!
Jake's girlfriend says it is a heart attack and diabetes waiting to happen, but what the heck!
My sister's birthday cupcakes. I know they are not exactly correct when compared to their live counterpart. Colors are flipped. But these were fun to make for Haylee-Bug!







2 comments:

Harward Happenings said...

You're amazing. I wish I could make my baking visions come alive like you do!! Are you really going to be in Utah in Decemeber? We're here for Christmas so I want to see you guys even if it's for five minutes. I'll email you my picture details.

cKAja said...

thanks for the article
skrrh