Friday, February 20, 2009

Love 2 Love


So I stole this idea from 2CleverBlog. But I wanted to share some things I love to love when no one else is looking -- or especially when others are looking.


Warm Jr Mints. . . my kids love them too. I love that they love them.


Peeling skin. . .mine or someone elses. Love to pick it off, peel it off. . . see how big a piece I can get.


Hmm hmm. . . the sound my husband makes when he is about to say something he has been chewing on for a while and isn't quite sure he's ready to share it with me yet. I've gotten so I can call him on it.


Post-it Notes . . . eensie weensie, super big, yellow, blue, pink, purple. But only rectangular or square. Forget those annoying shaped ones. . . hearts, stars, lips. . . that bugs.


Pens. . .I buy them whenever I can. But I am particular. . . FINE POINT always. Love the Pilot Retractable and the Staples Brand retractable. I used to hate writing in blue, I don't know why. Now any other color looks weird; 6 years ago when I started working for my dad he insisted on Blue. . . I have since been converted.


Gees. . .did I really waste 5 1/2 sentences on pens?


Well I think that was 5. I'll save the rest for another day!

You got any? Share them!

2 comments:

denise @ little ant design said...

I love peeling skin too and everyone else I know seems to think it is gross - I find it therapeutic and calming :)

cKAja said...

it was good enough. Thanks