Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SPT

So I had been wondering what SPT meant for a long time. Finally, after my slow turtle power brain finally caught up with the rest of the blogger world, I got it. Self Portrait Tuesday. Take a self portrait, post it, share some meaningful insight or something entirely frivolous. Here is to frivolous:

5 Frivolous Face Favorites:

1. my eyes, up close
2. my round cheeks (both sets)
3. my freckles. . . people call them skin tone imperfections, I call them cute and I don't want to cover them up!
4. my nose - from the front, or slightly from the side. But from a profile angle, my nose is too small for my big cheeks.
5. my lips. . . I had someone tell me I had great lips once (not while I was smooching them either) and since then I have had to agree!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shawna, you're beautiful! I love you

Kaycie said...

That is a great picture of you...wait, what picture do you not look good in??!! I love you;)